The vast majority of small businesses are in need of social media services and social media strategy even if they’re not aware of it.
If you have opened social media accounts, read articles about what you’re supposed to do for business
success via social media, but you aren’t getting results, or just don’t have time, then it’s time to get professional help.
At SEO Rush LTD We will
- Set up/optimize your social media accounts to support and establish your brand
- Ensure you’re a part of conversations that are relevant to your industry
- Identify any reputation management issues you may have
- Demystify Facebook marketing for you
- Render your Twitter account a force to be reckoned with
- Establish you on YouTube.com
- build your social media community
- and generally, launch your social media presence in the direction you want it to go.
While we are equipped to manage social media campaigns for larger firms, you can make an arrangement with us to manage your social media if you’re the tiniest startup. At a price, you CAN afford. Let us know what social media services you require via the slide-out form, above-right.
Social Media Strategy for Your Business
Lots of buzzwords are bandied about when it comes to social media strategy for business. The truth is that you should look at social media as online networking. But if you’re just handing out your digital card, without actually engaging and giving value to your contacts, your campaign is dead in the water–guaranteed.
Worse, if you’re trying to sell to everyone you meet online you will simply wall yourself in and wonder why no one’s talking to you! Absolutely the worst thing you can do in a social media setting is to try to sell anyone anything. If you’re looking for social media success tips–that was the most powerful I can give you.
Your social media activity is critical to your business success online. But probably not in the way you think. Let the Middle East Solutions team help you perfect your social network to give you the leverage that’s simply there for the taking–if you know-how.
To find out how we can work together to get your social media campaign working for you in the same way that the pros use it, drop us a line today.
Tips for businesses:
- Engage with your network. Read what people are saying and respond. Whatever you do don’t just post links. This is a networking disaster. People will never follow you in the first place because now there are many tools to assess profiles (for Twitter, Facebook, etc) and they will give you a very low rank if all you’re doing is posting links. Engaging is the key to social media.
- Offer information that people are actually looking for (you can search Twitter and Facebook, as well as a host of other social media sites, to find out what questions people are asking).
- Be yourself: don’t try to be someone else–it’s too exhausting and chances are people will find you much more interesting when you play yourself! As Oscar Wilde said, ‘Be yourself, everyone else is taken!’
- Don’t try to sell to anyone via your social media accounts. Period.
- Do try to be helpful and friendly–and being a source of good information is much more important than being ‘nice.’
- Don’t try to be everywhere at once. You’ll exhaust yourself and achieve nothing much. Resolve to follow through on one conversation at a time
- Focus on two or three social media accounts where you’re most likely to find your community